Feedvibe takes privacy seriously. Feedvibe does not sell any private information about you to any third parties. Furthermore, Feedvibe does not collect any information about you from third party data providers. The only information Feedvibe collects is information necessary to run the website (feedvibe.com) and to service you as a client.
This Policy covers your access to our Services and to this Site. Our Site is not directed to and is not intended for access and use by persons under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect or use Personal Data from users that we have reason to believe are under the age of 18.
Personal Data Collected
The type of Personal Data (defined below) and Other Data (also defined below) we collect depends on how you are specifically interacting with this Site how you are using our Services. Generally, we gather Personal Data and Other Data as described below. Personal data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, email address, address, usage data, phone numbers, and unique device identifiers ("Personal Data"). We may need to collect and process Personal Data in order to provide requested information, products or Services to you (including this Site) or because we are legally required to do so.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Data (such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through this Site or otherwise to us.
- Account Registration. We requests Personal Data from you if this Site requires registration. The registration process requests that you provide your name, email address, address, phone number, company affiliation, if any, and other similar information. This information must be stored on this Site, and is accessible to anyone with whom you share your username and password. For this reason, please safeguard your username and password carefully and do not disclose it to any other person.
- Voluntary Disclosure. We may collect Personal Data voluntarily provided by you, including in emails to this Site, online forms, order and registration forms, surveys, promotion participation, phone calls and online chats with our customer service and through other means.
- Log data. We may collect log data, such as network and connection information (including Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses), device and browser identifiers and information (including device, application, or browser type, version, plug-in type and version, operating system, user agent, language and time zone settings, and other technical information), advertising identifiers, cookie identifiers and information, and similar data.
- Usage information. We may collect usage metrics (including usage rates, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, settings preferences, backup information), content interactions (including searches, views, downloads, and prints), and user journey history (including clickstreams and page navigation, URLs, timestamps, content viewed or searched for, page response times, page interaction, and similar data.
- Strictly Necessary. These cookies are essential for our Services to perform their basic functions. These include cookies that are required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions, as well as to save the contents of virtual "carts" for e-commerce functionality.
- Functionality. These cookies are used to store preferences set by users, such as account name and language.
- Security. We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
- Third-Party / Embedded Content. Services hosted by us make use of different third-party applications and services to enhance the experience of our Services. As a result, cookies may be set by third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
We may store your Personal Data. This information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations, and other policies.
While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to insure the safety of your Personal Data. Personal Data is stored on our server and is not publicly accessible. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we take reasonable precautions and have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information. We are not responsible for any breach of its security or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any Personal Data. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate security for or otherwise interfering with the operation of this Site. We do not make, and expressly disclaim, any representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the security or integrity of this Site and your Personal Data.
By visiting our Site, you expressly consent to the collection and use by us of Personal Data according to this Policy.
Correct; Update; Accessibility; Conflicts
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Data that has been previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Data for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may make a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with applicable law. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting the change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
We are committed to ensuring this Policy is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you wish to access this Policy in an alternative format, please contact us at email@example.com. Depending on the specific interactions you have with us, we may provide different or supplemental privacy statements that describe and govern how we use your personal information. When we do so, those different or supplemental privacy statements apply to those specific interactions you have with us.
Use of this Site is governed by United States law and the laws of the State of California. If you are accessing this Site or Services from a physical location outside of the United States with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that are different from United States laws, you agree that by accessing this Site, you are transferring your Personal Data and Other Data to the United States and you consent to the application of the laws of the United States and the State of California with respect to use of this Site and Services and any dispute regarding this Site or this Policy. You further consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, the state and federal courts located in California; provided, however, that if the state and federal courts in California are found not to have exclusive jurisdiction, then you agree to settle all disputes arising out of or relating to this Site or this Policy by binding arbitration inb California in accordance with the International Arbitration Rules set by the International Centre for Dispute Resolution. If any provision of this Policy is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any applicable law, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Cross Border Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. If you are accessing this Site from outside the United States, you may be sending information, including Personal Data to the United States where our servers are located. That information may be transferred within the United States or back out of the United States to other countries outside your country of residence. These countries do not necessarily have data protection laws as comprehensive as those in your country. Information transferred to the United States or another country is subject to the laws of that country and may be disclosed or accessed in accordance with those laws. By transferring information or allowing information to be transferred to us, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage in countries outside your country of residence. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Data.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the practices of this Site, you can email Feedvibe at firstname.lastname@example.org